Saturday, September 24, 2005

Xenogears

Currently I've been playing Xenogears. The human battles are nice. I do like the idea of saving up AP to do death blow combos. It gives a choice in strategy over all. However I don't care much for the mech battles. So far they seem to boil down to trading hits and hoping my damage lets me win. Seems to me the main strategy is whether or not to use boost. In other words I like the human battles much better. Story wise the game is decent so far. Although I do wish the battles would be more interesting. Especially in terms of the gear battles. They have yet to wow me over all. Still I'll keep playing the game slowly but surely. This is definitely not a game that I'm going to rush my way through. I say this because if I play it too much the style of the game will start to bore me. Just like Xenosaga, I doubt I'll replay this beyond messing around with an end save. Speaking of Xenosaga, I still need to play Xenosaga II. Xenosaga I was okay, but truth be told the game was a bit of a let down. To be fair it was the first game so the second may be a good sign as to what the series will truly be like. However I'm not likely to play it that soon. Especially since I have other games to consider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home