Monday, August 27, 2007

The return to being active? Even if it means talking to myself.

I'll admit I've been rather lazy about posting to the blog, but I've more or less decided I should actually start discussing things again regardless of who may be reading. Perhaps I feel inspired or more likely I'm bored. In any case I'll mainly stick to discussing stuff along the lines of video games and anime as per usual. Granted it's hard to say how long this active thing will last. Maybe I can think of at least one thing to post besides a claim I'll be more active. Finally I don't expect to play catch up and discuss everything I've done during the hiatus, but I expect to be a bit more open about things in general. Besides I think forced catch up will back fire. So in short I'll see where things go. Also think of this as a test post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home