Friday, September 21, 2007

Lucky Star

I've recently finished a series known as Lucky Star. Essentially it's mixture of comedy, parody, and slice of life. It stars a girl named Konata and focuses on a variety of other girls. All of which are awesome in their own way. The show has a relaxing feel to it and is very steady in terms of its flow. It also has an addictive opening song. One that I've watched way too much. Hopefully the series will get licensed by a decent company. I'd be very interested in how a potential dub would turn out. In any case while I like all the girls in general. The one I'm most partial to would be Misao. She's pretty. I love her fang. The tan looks good on her. Plus her voice is just very cute and quite attractive for some odd reason. Hopefully her English voice will be the same way. She better have an English voice. Ah yes the waiting game for a license begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home