Thursday, November 29, 2007

Night Wizard / Sketch Book ~Full Colors~/ EF ~A tale of Memories~

Among the shows that I'm watching that are part of the fall season three of them truly stand out for me. Any of them could fall apart yes, but right now at least they're so worth it. I'll go through them one at a time with an image related to the said series above it. Night Wizard the Animation is a series about a girl named Elis who discovers she is a Wizard and given the task of collecting Jewels as part of a mission to defeat a dreaded enemy. It's the type of show that's considered generic and yet it works. Probably in part because it is generic. I can be relaxed while watching. It's just got this aura about. Plus I rather like Anzelotte, but I've grown to love Bell Zephyr even more. She's just totally awesome and you can see her in the above image. Note that she's on the right with Rion to her left. Sketchbook ~Full Colors~ is a very relaxing series about a girl named Sora who goes to an art club at her school. The members of the club are quite fun to watch and it just has that feel that puts one at ease. It has to be one of my favorites of the season. Ah yes the girl in the picture happens to be Asaka Kamiyu who is quite cute. EF ~A tale of memories~ is a mixture of three separate and yet connected stories. It has bishoujo, romance, drama, and can be a bit artsy in terms of the images. It's very interesting series that quickly grew on me. It's just simply amazing and I continue to wonder how these threads they set up will be resolved. So yeah it deserves a definite place in my top 3.

1 Comments:

Blogger WFG said...

dis are da purtyest blag i's evr dun cene

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home