Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Some early Winter 08 Anime Impressions

It's a new season of Anime in Japan and I've watched multiple episode 01s of various series. Thus a quick run down of how I feel.

H20 ~foot prints in the sand: This has definite potential so long as they put enough focus on the promising story. I have hopes it will turn out well.

Rosario + Vampire: This should be called Rosario + Panties + Vampire. A very bleh first episode and all it had going for it was Moka who now that I think about was just a pretty face anyway. I will not watch anymore of this.

Aria the Origination: Same feel as the previous seasons. Thus I'll stick with it.

Spice and Wolf: It has me interested, so I'll see how things go. Wolf Girl, I definitely like.

Minami-ke Okawari: It's not bad, it's just different. That's how I feel right now. I'll continue to see how things go, but it's decent so far.

True Tears: This is definitely a series for me and I'm already quite fond of Noe Isurugi. I'll have to remember to pay close attention to this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home