Monday, January 22, 2018

Etrian Odyssey 5 (5th Stratum Party)

So been awhile since I talked about Etrian V Head Canon and what I decided for each party. So let's talk about the fifth party now. For the fifth and final party, I decided to have it so the 3rd stratum and 4th stratum parties clashed and the end result was a party formed from the survivors of both sides. Also once more Annie and Chikane have changed look and classes.

Fencer Annie
                       Decided to have Annie return to being a fencer. I tried to think of another class for her, but felt her returning to her roots was best. So just assume after she was "healed" she returned to her training and decided to redeem herself. Also darn it, I paid $2 for a School Girl portrait, I'm using it. Yes, I buy DLC sometimes, thanks for asking imaginary being.

Harbinger Hanami
Hanami pretty much was key to winning the fight and is considered the leader of the new party for that reason. She's blond this time because she died her hair and because I felt like changing her look a bit for this final party.  Oh and just assume she's wearing contacts. Yes, I love being able to change on the fly the colors of the hair and eyes for characters in my party.

Necromancer Mikuru 
Mikuru gets to be in the final party because I need my Necromancer and because she's Hanami's girlfriend. Changed her hair to white because uh stress? Not really too much to say here. I just want to continue death/death.

 Rover Rena
Like with Hanami, Rena also died her hair for the heck of it. She's part of the final party since I wanted the adopted sister to survive and because I wanted a Rover on the team for Stratum 5 and maybe 6 if/when I do that. I like the concept of the Rover and feel she fits well with the team.

Botanist Chikane
So Chikane's days of being evil are over thanks to Mikuru's efforts and Annie's pleas. I figured since I used Warlock and Necromancer portraits for her before, I'd use the base celestian portrait. I also made her Botanist because I wanted a healer in the game and I've only used a Botanist once before.. And for the record, she's still paired up with Annie even after the evil influence has gone away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home