Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Sprng Anime 2018 Dropped Series List

 As indicated several times, I could try these again down the road, but for now I am removing them from my plate. I can only tweet about so many shows. Plus I need time to game and time to write terrible stuff that only I'm going to read. In any case, thisis what I've dropped between the start of Spring and now.

Fumiri Jikan (2)

Confession, I did skim later episodes to see if it got better, it technically does. However for a show claiming to be about girls, too much of it is about guys....I'd say in hindsight this is going to be one of those shows where at best you should only see select episodes.

Wakaokami wa Shougakusei (1)

Sorry, but this series had bad timing. Last season we had a protagonist do something of her own frree will. So having a series that boils down to "You have to because it's your burden, you have no choice" just seems even worse than usual.

3D Kanojo: Real Girl (2)

 A promising first episode, but then the main character became super frustrating and I decided to stop wasting my time

Tada-kun Whatever (2-3?)

This should have been an easy sell. Just focus on the pretty blond, but then the second or third episode introduced a bunch of annoyances. No, I do not care enough to double check where I lefto ff.

Persona 5 The Animation (2-3?)

I've ultimately decided I'd rather play the game and I'll play the game sometimes in 2025.

Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori (6)

I like what I saw of it, but I don't feel like a full course of it.

Lady Layton (3)

I might marathon it later if/when I actually get around to playing the game. Me play games....

Kitaro (8)

This one is technical, I'm still watching it, but I'm dropping it from discussion. Problem is my main reason for watching  is  Neko Musume and I can already see a scenario of several episodes where her involement is minimal. Just pretend I tweeted praise about her.

Last Period (6)

After realizing that a few months down the road, I'll likely regret watching this if the show doesn't do anything with its premise, I've decided to give up on the series for now.

Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online (6)

The show might be goood, but I'm sorry. I just can't deal with that type of premise for now. In this case, the fault is with me. Think of the show as being spicy and me being like "too spicy".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home